The Trustees of the Davis Conservation Foundation are very interested in the results of your project and require that grantees provide a completion report within twelve months of receipt of funds.
If your project has been completed within 12 months of receipt of funds, please fill out and submit the completion report. If your project is not complete, please contact the Program Officer via email or phone to provide a progress report on your activities, including your project's expected completion date.
Reports for grants awarded before November 2017 should be submitted by email or mail using the form included with your award letter. This form is also available on this page under "Downloads."
Reports for grants awarded November 2017 or later must be submitted online, and are available in the same system you used to apply for funding. Note: the online system refers to reports as "Requirements."
To access your online report:
2. Login using the email and password used when submitting the original proposal. **Please note, this report is only available to this account. If that email has changed, please contact Lisa Smith at [email protected].
3. Once logged in, click the gray "Requirements" box on the left, mid-way down on your screen.
4. Follow the instructions from there.
You will be asked to submit a budget comparing your original budget with actual expenses and to briefly answer the following questions:
- To what extent were the original goals and objectives for this project achieved?
- How did your project impact the community or your target population? Please provide a short description and relevant statistics if available.
- Did you encounter any unexpected obstacles or opportunities in carrying out your work? (Please explain if yes.)
- Based on the answer you provided for question #3, did these obstacles or opportunities cause you to make any significant changes to the original project proposal? For example, were changes made to the project budget, timeline, partners, or expected results?
- How were the Davis Conservation Foundation grant funds spent? Please attach an itemized expense summary comparing actual expenses withn your original budget.
- Did our grant attract other funding for your project?
- Did our grant, in combination with funding from other sources, result in excess funding for your project?
- If applicable, how do you propose to provide adequate funding for this project in the future and what are the next steps in its development?
- In an effort to improve our grantmaking, we welcome any additional comments you wish to make regarding our grant application, award notification and post-grant reporting process.